Wednesday, June 7, 2017

For a few Friends

I realized something when I wrote that last post. I get ideas from others. Talking too, associating with others, makes me want to do projects, paint, build things, even if I have no idea what I am doing. By shutting nearly everyone out, I didn't do myself any favors at all.


 I however am going to try to stay far, far, away from those that care so much about themselves and so little about anyone else. I know there is a lot of them but I can't let them get to me and ruin things for everyone when it comes to me. I can do so much without the negative energy they create.


  A friend said something about tee shirts today, I have only made one tee shirt design. I don't know if anyone like it other then me. But I think its great, I could wear one everyday. That is if I wore shirts
all that often. Not a big fan of shirts, I do have to go out every now and then. I posted the images  of the shirts  on this blog a long, long, time ago. Its all about red, white and blue,  4th of July is my Favorite Holiday.


There where original posted July 4th 2014
http://badmoarts.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-celebration-of-freedom.html


This is a design, I made for an art contest, I didn't get in. I think the other piece's I summited kinda kept me from getting in. The judge was a feminist and may have taken the other pieces the wrong way. I often do not explain my art or my feeling. I am trying to better at that. I however have a hard time conveying my feeling to others. I have the original art hanging on my wall.



I like the design so much I made my own shirt, this is my
first attempted to make a shirt.


I liked it so much, I lol had one printed by professionals
Full bleed, a 360 shirt. It really cool, I think.
I don't wear it much. Its funny because of the
way I think the more attachment I have to something
the less likely I am to use it. I fear damaging it.


That's just the way it is. I should wear it more often.
I can always get another one made.
Its that emotional bond thing.
I'm not so sure others will understand.


Ok I have went a bit grey, could use to lose a few pounds.
What can I say I'm getting older every day.

The wall In my room, I have art every where, These just happen
to be a few of my favorites.


This is one that may be the reason I didn't get in.
Like I said the judge was a feminist.  Not that
I have anything against women or feminist.


It seems to upset women when you compare them to meat.
Really that was the point. It is about how women are portrayed
in media and in real life. Sex sells. How they are treated unfairly in the work force.
How many men still believe women are only good for sex and to make baby's.

I don't believe that. Men are no better then women and to be honest
in many way women are far superior to men.
Men by no means are any better then women,
we just have different traits.
I never really completed or even got a good start on men are pigs.
I did one a long time ago with wrapping paper. I  wanted to but never went out
to take pictures of pigs.

This piece was very complicated, very technical and well above
the knowledge of really anyone that has viewed it. I don't think
even art experts would figure out how it was made.

It was costly time, consuming and used an odd method I have never
heard of an artist using. I nearly ruined a printer.

The girl was made, as part of the women in meat series. There are four pieces in all.
This one is the most elaborate.  The meat was placed in the image, then printed on transparency
paper. Not the kind used for a inkjet printer. So when it came out of the printer it was still wet.
Then hand printed onto a sheet of paper. Scanned, then the background was added.
That is how I got the texture. The background is the meat from the foreground.
I don't recommend this if you are worried about breaking your printer.
It was quite a mess and I had blobs on my prints for weeks. 



I'm sorry if I seem to post a lot at one time. Its a lot to take in, I'm
sure. I am trying to catch up. Trying to post when I can. Its seems it all comes
at one time. I have so many things going on. I have too much on my mind.

I really want to thank those that take the time to read my nonsense. Those that listen and encourage me. It means the world to me.A true artist only wishes to share there thoughts, emotions, feelings with others. I don't do real well sharing them things, other then in my art, that most people never take the time to understand. I am trying to do better sharing with others on a personal level. I'm not sure I will get there, at least I am trying. 

Art comes in many forms, While I am unwilling to fully share my story and emotions on the
image  below publicly.
Privately I don't have an issue. I can say I had it for a long time. I can say I did it myself.
It is permanent. Its not going to wash off.


Some people may not like it, its not a great tattoo.


But its is mine and I love it. I am not sorry in any way about.
I would not like it removed.
When other bring up I should have it removed, covered
 or redone it offends me.  
While I love it, I will never get another tattoo. I don't want another one.
I truly do where my heart on my hand.

                                                                                 Mo



    


No comments:

Post a Comment