Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Its new



 Boys and there toys, Its all about toys right?
Ok not really but toys help make life a bit more fun.
I hated the two small drill presses that where about.
They work barely. Really way to underpowered for anything
I wanted to do. The did work.
I think I may turn them into something more useful one day.
Or I may just give them away. I have a lot of projects.
Not near enough room.


Lol I'm still working on the project in the picture. I may have found a way to complete
it, with the help from a friend.

You can see it fairly small for a drill press. It does not care for quarter inch plate steel
at all. Even wood can be an issue with some of my forester bits.


So voilà, A 25 percent of coupon, a trip to the store.
And......


Its a ton better. Not the best by any means, but much, much, better.
I hope to make a table for it, I went out and got the parts. Its just something
to add to list of things to do. Like that list wasn't long enough.

                                                                                                   Mo



No comments:

Post a Comment