Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A day I will never forget



      Its June 14th, For me a day I will never forget. Around 1pm my time. I don't know how, I don't,
 know why, at the time I just didn't understand. I heard a voice in my head. It said "I'm sorry I have to go, I need to be with my parents" At the time it made no sense to me. None at all. It confused me, even spooked me a bit. I brushed it off. I didn't know what to think.



Around 3pm I got a phone call. Then what I had heard in my head made sense. The call was from her sister. My Best Friend, the Girl of my Dream, had died. I will never know how she told me good bye,
but I will never forget that afternoon.
 

Its been 23 years and for me it is like it was just yesterday. I still see her face every time I close my eyes. I still feel her present's. I feel she watch over me, even after all of this time, I still Love
her more then words can ever say. She still inspires me to be a better person. She taught me a lot before and after her death. She taught me what Love really is. I still Love her as much today as I did 23 years ago.


True love never dies.
It never gets old or tired.
It always forgives.


I miss hearing her voice, seeing her smile, I will always have the Love she gave me.
To speak her name fill my eyes with tears and my heart with Love.
She is truly my angel and still guides me on this path we call Life.

                                                                                                                Mo

Donna will always be missed, I carry her in my heart, so she is not really gone.
She gave me a family, She gave me her friendship, she gave me a bond that still lasts to this day.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment