Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Speaking of Toys



 
Boxes from china?



You just have to Love them


I know I do


Lots of parts no instruction's


Ok there where some poorly written ones


With wrong measurements


A picture tell a thousand words


Because of this I really had little issue assembling it


I was missing a part but I replaced for 12 dollars or so


Took me about 3 hours to assembly wasn't bad at all.
Its small underpowered and takes a long time to cut things.
But I had to start somewhere. It is what I wanted. Its small
and I can learn on it. That really all its for. It about learning.

If I lean how to use it, and use it a lot I can justify building a bigger much more
powerful CNC. I plan to build a small my self very soon. To see if I can make
all the motors and controller work with out the help from a kit.

                                                                                               Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment