Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Projects Past



  On to bigger and better things, Ok not really. Thought I would share some of my past projects. Not only the good ones. A few of the failures to. Some I haven't yet finished. Maybe they will inspire others and myself to build something, start a new project, finish an abandoned project or just enjoy what ever hobbies they are doing at the moment. I know life can get hectic,  don't get discouraged.  I fail all the time, Things break, nothing ever goes my way. That doesn't stop me from trying new things. It don't stop the passion I have for the things and the people I love so much.




 I Love to learn new things, Love to meet new people, Love to just have fun. Every cloud has its silver lining if you think about it hard enough. Its is true. You just have to believe in yourself. Do what you think is best. We all have bad days, bad weeks, and for me its been a bad year. Sometimes things are just unexpected or overwhelming. This day was no exception there. Everything seemed to be going good.



Then well


Things happen


What can I say


Lesson learned don't pile to much weigh on the table saw where it isn't supported.


That was a mess I could do with out. In the end while not finished I did pretty good,  before
others rained on my parade.

This is as far as I got on the bench's


I don't know if they are any good. I didn't have plans.


I am upset at myself for not finishing them. They need to be stained.
I built them out of Traces Tree House.


Below catapults I worked so hard on for my friends kids.
They didn't go as planned. I have only finished one.  Least I finished one. I still want to finish them. The tears will be many.



This one is done. I did it by hand with a dermal like tool. A lot of
Diamond bits and a few hours. It is the blade I destroyed cutting up the
Tree house. I thought it was fitting. Ideas just pop in my head
and I'm off running. 


Ok its silly but just something I wanted to do. I had only started
playing with this stuff when things happened that caused so much depression.
Its still something I want to learn. I could do so much with things like this.
You have to start somewhere. I was so impressed and happy over this thing.
I know its silly. But made me so very happy.


I know it not much.


My first go at electronics. I was over the moon.


I have piles of parts. So many projects I never even started.



                                                                                                   Mo 



No comments:

Post a Comment