Sunday, July 6, 2014

Playing With Fireworks

 
 
Yesterday I went to the park and I took some firework photos.
When I got home I played around with a few of them
and this is what I got.
 
 
 
 
 
Let me know what you think.
 Love it or Hate it?
 
                                                                                                                             Mo
 
 
 
What do you get when you cross meat and fireworks?
Well lets see.
 
 

 
 As usual let me know what you think about my art.
 
 
                                                                                               Thank You
                                                                                                                 Mo
 
 
 
I made another firework image.
Here it is.
 
                   
                   

             
 
Hope you like it as much as I do.
 
                                                                                                      
                                                                                                     Mo
 


2 comments: