Monday, July 14, 2014

Another Monday ~ Cloudy Skies With Black & White Paintings

Its Monday and I'm still not feeling very well. I have some kind of stomach bug still. :-(

Today I have a bit of art work that's hanging about my house that I'd like to show you.

Everyone seems to love the black and whites. They are not easy to make. Its something about the paint these days; twenty years ago I don't remember having a bubbling issue, but these days I can not seem to find a good paint to make them. I will keep searching and when I get some money I will try again.

So without further ado...




These are some of my collection of "Bryce" black and whites.
I have made quite a few, however they seem to be hard to hold onto.







I hope to make more as soon as I can. While they are a mess to make and take gallons of paint
they look great anywhere when they turn out.  I hope you think so too.

                                                                                                                                   Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment