Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mess In the Studio

Well it's Tuesday.  I am trying to clean the studio. It seems hopeless as there is too much stuff in too small of a space.

I think I need an airplane hanger. Like I could keep that clean. It's a very nice day out here in St. Louis, mid 70s.  I was hoping to get a lot done, but that pesky stomach bug is still aggravating me.

As soon as I get the studio a little cleaned up I can paint. I've been putting stuff in the studio  for weeks. So its quite a task to sort all the junk. It seems to have been the catch all. The trash man won't be happy this week.





As you can see what a mess, what a mighty big mess. While it may not look so bad in the pictures, trust me, its a mess.










I have built shelves everywhere, and yet there never seems to be enough storage.

Here you can see the drying rack storage thingies I built.



 




More shelves over here, with some outdated computer equipment. I really must do something about all this junk that I seem to have collected over the years.

I'm sure one day I will have it clean, at least for a day or two!


Something I found while cleaning , I thought it was nice. I am not sure what I will
do with it. It just doesn't seem finished. Anyway must get back
to the mess at hand.


                                                                                                                    Mo



No comments:

Post a Comment