Sunday, August 17, 2014

Well Lets See What We Can Dig Up Today


 I have found a couple of eight by tens acrylic on canvas. They're unnamed and I'm afraid I no long have them. If I do I have no idea where they are. However I found the scan of them looking around on my pc. I really like them so I hope I can figure out where they went. I have also posted a close up view of the top image. Its very hard to see what they look like up close without a detail view. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do making them.

















To the right we have a detail view of the image above.


With my unique style its hit or miss, so let me know what you think.

Visit me on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/BadmoArts

Comments welcome
                                                               
                                                                                                          Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment