Saturday, August 30, 2014

I Should Make A List

Well I went to the store today, did a bit of window shopping and got stuck in a nasty thunder storm.

Every aisle that I was interested in was packed with people that just stood there for like 20 minutes. In the end I didn't get everything I was looking for - I should make a list. I did find a few nice items though; I hope they work.

I got some water blasters.  I wonder what will happen if I fill them with paint? I also got some foam things for the pool that I made rollers out of.  I'm not sure how they will work but they seemed like a fun idea.  I will let you know how they turn out.

My New Giant Rolling Pins





This Looks Like It Could Be Fun




Like me on Facebook

                                                                                                                  Mo



No comments:

Post a Comment