Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dropped My Tablet :-(

The other day I dropped my tablet :-( It was in its stand. Dropped about four and a half feet, then slid across the floor. The tablet was ok however, the stand didn't fair as well. So I repaired & rebuilt the base and repaired the holder best I could. Here is a link to the post about the original stand.
                            http://badmoarts.blogspot.com/2014/06/andriod-tablet-stand.html


Here are the parts I used to fix the stand


Below is the bottom base after painting


Below is a part of the base designed to make the tablet sit higher


Below is the holder the tablet sits in






















Rebuilt and painted tablet stand.


I hope this one doesn't get dropped.


                                                                                     Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment