Thursday, April 20, 2017

Gone Batty



 I have not gone batty, I'm fairly sure I have always been a bit batty. I printed these again, I got the files form that magical place https://www.thingiverse.com/. I have not tried to design any files myself yet. 3-d design seems a bit overwhelming. I do plan to, I plan to do a lot of things that never get done.
I do want to learn 3-d design, I however don't want to get started till I have a CNC machine. Its on my list and near the top. Right next to a mill and a robot. This list could go on for a while so I will spare you the details.


 I printed these for a friend I though may like them.
 At least I hope they do.
Hope it makes them smile.





Smile for today
Smile for tomorrow
Smile because
When you
Smile
The entire World
Smiles with
You

                                                                                          Mo





2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! These are #awesomesauce and I about died laughing when I saw the "Batmom" one. Seriously, HILLARIOUS! 💓💓💓 them Mo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I'm glad you liked it. If it made you laugh and gave you a smile then I did my good deed for the day. I know things are not all that easy for you at the moment. I thought maybe you could use a smile. Sometimes a smile can brighten your entire day.
      Mo

      Delete