Sunday, April 9, 2017

A New Day, A New Project



  Its been a bit more then a month. I have been meaning to post more, trying to keep up. Sometimes we all fall behind. I have not starting the cannon yet. I have just got the belt I needed for my lathe.
So I hope to start on that soon. I have a lot of projects going at the moment. I do plan to build a cannon. Just not this week.





 So I got this lighting deal on a 3D Printer kit for 214 dollars from Amazon.com. Its a Alunar® 3D Printer M508. I thought I would take a few minute's to the you what I think about it. I was not paid or given any condensation for my review. I do not endorse this product in any way. This printer comes as a kit. It may be updated or upgraded at any time. So your experience may differ from mine.






I have never put a 3d Printer together before, I don't have much experience with such things. I have built a few pc in my time. That may have helped me a bit.  It still seemed like a daunting task. I had read so many horror stories. So I want not expecting much. I didn't want to get my hopes up if it didn't work.






 After many hours, a few days, a bit of sweat I got it all together. To my surprise it worked, the very 
first time I turned it on. Sure it has a few setting that need to be adjusted, overall I am very pleased.






 If it wasn't for my very good friends I would have never attempted such a task, there encouragement made all the differents in the world to me.  Building this printer reminded me a lot of the friend I lost.  He always wanted a 3d Printer. I have no idea what he planned to use it for. Funny, I don't know what I will do with it myself. For me its about learning new things, challenging myself.  I still have lots to learn.






I would like to thank my friends and my family for putting up with my eccentricities. I know I can be a bit much sometimes. I just get so much energy and I do my best to use it in a positive way. While I have not been feeling well physically, mentally I am doing much better. I still have my days. But getting there. 






 So Smile for yourself, Smile for your friends, Smile for your family. It is true a Smile can change the world.






 If you want to build a 3D Printer, a Robot, a Cannon or a Boat, I say do it. There is nothing stopping you other then yourself. Maybe it won't work the first time, maybe it will. You will never know unless 
you try. 






 If you do anything this week try to learn something new.


                                                                                                                            Mo    


 

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH!! SO. FREAKING. COOL!!! Good for you! I seriously can't wait to see what else you print and you & I are totes going to make something. Ooo ooo, we can by DIY pals! Like pen pals but instead of letters projects!! Ooh ideas are blowing up in my head right now. So excited for you and WTG on trying something new & CONGRATS on it working the first time with no issues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol :-) I'm all smiles. I love to build things, and ideas are all I need and I'm off running or try to. Sometimes I fumble and fall, I get up and dust my self off, at least when I can still get up. :p It went really well a few minor issues, but I'm learning and is all completely new to me.

    ReplyDelete