Thursday, April 20, 2017

A cannon





  I said I wanted to make a cannon. Well I did, Its may not be the cannon I really wanted but its a
start. You have to start somewhere. Seems I have over booked my time and am very behind. That energy thing again. I do to start on the other cannon sooner or later. Seems I have on a lot of projects
and other things that have eaten away at my time. I need like 72 hours days. I still would be behind.
Learning about this new printer, I have not got a chance to turn on my lathe. I will be getting on that its on the list. I still have pens to make too. Clean the garage. Never enough space or time.



Picture of the Cannon I Printed


I didn't design it, I found it on https://www.thingiverse.com/.
It cost me like five dollars in screws, it should have but I got
the wrong ones the first time. Second time I wasn't going back
to the store so got a few more then I needed.
It took me two days to print this had a few issues
getting things to stick to the printer bed.

A bit of fun in a drab world.

                                                                                       Mo







2 comments:

  1. That is cool freaking beans! WTG on finding a way and making it happen. It looks like fun. I could totally see some kids firing spitballs at each other. Oh or peas! That would be funny at dinner time launching peas at each other. Or to your dogs. Shoot some kibble to your puppers Mo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shoots airsoft pellets, not all that great, it does work however. Not sure what I will do with it for now, Its more clutter on my desk. It was fun to do that's all that counts.

    ReplyDelete