Friday, February 17, 2017

Shattered Revisited

   


What do you know, today was not too bad. In fact I had a pretty good day for a change. I know
 they have been far and in between as of late. Was a nice change never the less. The art I am
posting to day is the  was made about the same time as the original piece posted yesterday. In fact
they both use the same base image believe it or not.




Shattered Memories
Shattered Dreams
Shattered Hopes
Make for Shattered Thoughts
Positive Hopes
Positive Dreams
 Positive Memories
 Make for positive Thoughts

                                                              
Shattered 2016  






My Body is Broken
My Mind is Failing
My soul is Crushed
My heart is Breaking
I am Sinking
I am Shaken
I am lost
I will not give up
I will stand strong
Without the will
I don't know for how long

                                                     Mo 2016

Shattered The Remakes 2017




You know what they say
No good deed goes unpunished
You are born into this world holding a hand of cards
Some of us get a good hand and others get crap
As the days go by
You gather more cards
Discard a few
And Sometimes it seems you keep drawing crap
I have heard it said you got to
know when to hold them
know when to fold them
know when to walk away
know when to run
Buts sometimes you just don't know
In cards as in life the stakes are always high
Win
Lose
Or Draw
You never come out smelling like roses

                                                                            Mo 2016





Who am I
I am no one
I am everyone
I am the friend you talked to last week
I am the person you have seen standing in the corridor
I am the one that passed you in the fast lane
I am nothing more then a shooting star

                                                                       Mo 2016





The ones I have hurt
I hope shall forgive
I may remain hurt
All the days that I live
I can only do my best and try again
Its very hard on us men
Do the right thing hold your head up high
Show no fear as you are a guy
Show no pain no weakness at all
Because if you do you could fall
Try as you will try as you might
You may not ever be able
Make things right
Hold your head up high at the end of the day
You are just a guy
Much like a kid who's heart is open and filled with joy
Love is hard and is no toy
We can easily be broken
When life holds little joy
To much time to much to do
Although we try to see it through
Tomorrow I will get up and try again
I am nothing more then a Simple man

                                                                    Mo 2016





Can you read in-between the lines?
Sometimes when it comes to the way you feel
You just can't get the right words out
Sometimes you leave people confused about
What you really mean
Or what you are Trying to convey to them
Leaving them wondering what your Intent really is
Maybe you are just ashamed
Maybe you are little hurt
Maybe you are embarrassed
Or maybe you just don't
Know how to say what you are trying to say
This leaves them trying to read between the lines
Everything is not as it seems
You always try to do the right thing
But often you are wrong
Often times when struggling you upset the ones you care so much about
Sometime everything goes so wrong
We are all human
We all do things that sometimes hurt others feelings
Even when we never meant too
More often then not it's a misunderstanding
That however makes it hurt no less on either side
Sometimes some of the thing that you do end up not only upsetting
The one you upset
 But others around them as well
Sometimes the little things hurt the most
Sometime you just don't know what to say

                                                                                    Mo 2016






Life is strange
People are weird
Not sure how life all fits together
For those of you who know me
Things have been tough
Over the last few months
You look at things different
You look at people different
You look at life a bit different
Sometimes you feel out of sorts
Sometimes you don't know how or what too feel
Its all very strange
I guess that life has its ups and downs
I hope everyone has more ups and less downs
I hope everyone remembers to have each others back
I hope everyone takes the time to think of others
I know life can sometimes throws us a curve ball
That what makes life interesting
We should all try to have fun even in the worst of times
Life is about having Fun
Doing are Best
Friends and Family
Hold toughs you love close
Do the best to protect them in there time of need
Don't let the low points of life hold you down
Cherish the Memory's
 Live for today
 Smile because it could always be worse
Try not to get upset
Try not to get mad
That never helped anyone

                                                              Mo 2016


                                            



Lots of things change with the passing of time
The changes in circumstance 
The changes in relationships 
Just as the leaves fall and the seasons change
There with be a new season 
A new day
And a reason to Keep smiling

                                                          Mo 2016





Smile for today
Laugh tomorrow

                                           Mo 2015






Life Is Wonderful
Its so Very Precious
And so Short
I Encourage
You to Follow
Your Heart and Dreams

                                                      Mo 2015

Things have been a little tough
A bit hard
I will  pick up the pieces
And carry on
I will try to
Remember what I once said

What happens
Happens
What Don't
Don't
What will
Will
And what won't
Won't
                                                  Mo

Today as I said was a good day. Maybe tomorrow will
be better? Only time will tell.

If you took the time to read this
I Thank You
                                          Mo














2 comments:

  1. I really like this piece even if It does bring a flood of emotions and thoughts. It looks Like a album cover :p At least to me. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog and comment. Thx

    ReplyDelete