Thursday, February 16, 2017

Dog Days



 Yesterday I rushed to get something out good or not. I was having issues with my software, still am a bit. Some of which I got, some what sorted, other one is a mystery. I fixed the one of the issues or at least, did a much better job. I want to make a picture out of hearts for Valentine's Day. I did manage that at least yesterday, the result was not as good as I had hoped. At least it was better then nothing, ok maybe it was not. I will let you be the judge of that. I don’t have to like everything I do, as long as someone does its all good. At any rate I spent most the day messing about with the software, trying to figure out why it was not doing as I wanted. If it was Easter it would of been so much better. Bunny and eggs had no issues rendering what I wanted. I need to learn more about the software. I have not spent much time using it. When I first got it, I played with it a lot. But do to heath and personal reasons I have not done much of anything. I have kind of fallen out. All I ever wanted to do is make others smile and laugh. So if anything else I hope these pictures, make you smile.
          Mo


                                                                   Pretty Girl  
                                                          

Made with hearts, and with Love


A blown up section, to see
the detail


Fat Dog


Aww isn't he cute


He was a great dog he passed a few years ago


Tiny Dog


Now here is trouble
This picture didn't
turn out as well
as I had hoped


When he's not chewing on me
or inspecting me because I went
to the mail box and
I'm now new so I must be sniffed
from head to toe
He's is a great dog.

Or when he takes over my bed


Joking mostly Tiny really is a very good dog
I'm just jealous he has more energy then me.  


Thank You for taking the time to read my blog.
So what picture do you like best?

                                                         Mo
 
                                         
                                                          
 

                                             
                                











2 comments:

  1. Awww look at their personalities! The one with the younger hanging out just makes me grin from ear to ear! You can just see what it would be like to come home and have that cute face waiting for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they are just too cute aren't they :p It makes it hard to yell at them :p I sure you know that feeling. Making them outta hearts was fun. They are very lovable after all. :-)

      Delete