Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

     

    Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. At this juncture in my life great days don't come
often, even good days are hard to find. Im still nursing a broken heart, a hole in my soul, such 
as life. For me today was not much different. I didn't really do Valentines Day this year, kinda
like most days anymore I just let it slip by. While for me Valentine's is one of my favorite
holidays. Like so many other things in my life try as I might I just cant seem to get it right.
Do too past experiences I just didn't have the heart this year. It seems no matter what you do
its too little or too much. Over whelmed or under whelmed it just don't seem I can get it right
no matter how much heart or thought I put into it. For me it was just a fun Holiday to try to
make others smile, to spread Joy, Love and Laugher. Im sorry to say Im not Smiling , Laughing or
spreading much Love or Joy this year. I did manage to find just enough energy to re-hash a
picture from last year. Its been a while since I have done any real art in a while, I’m not sure
when or if I get back to it,  I lack the energy and  the motivation at this time. For me art is
not about  what you see when it gets finished. Its about the process, Its about the thought, Its
more of a feeling something not tangable. So very few people have really seen my art, all most
see is the output. It's the process of creating, that is the real art. It's the same while
holidays its not about what you get, or didn't get. Its about the process, the thought of others.



I only have this Re-hashed  Re-edited Picture I hope its good enough to make you smile.
Mo






Happy Valentine's Day



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thx :-) I'm not sure if I like it or not lol. the day I made it I wasn't all that happy with it. Today looking at it I like it better. I may have been a little frustrated with the software the day I made It. Thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)

      Delete