Wednesday, October 21, 2015

You will Be Missed



Oct 10 2015

Trace is a great man. He has a huge heart. We must think of the good times, and cherish the memories. You know we all had a lot of laughs a lot of good times with Trace.
No one saw this coming. I don't think he planned this. I believe he just lost his way.

We must think of this like a sickness, an illness. We can not blame ourselves though most of us probably will. I know even though I shouldn't, a part of me will. There will always be that part of me that says if I did this or I did that maybe this wouldn't have happened. But the truth is, Trace had an internal struggle which we knew nothing of, and he lost the fight.

If Trace was here, I'm fairly sure he is, he would tell everyone of us he's sorry. And I know that he would not want us to blame ourselves in any way.  I am sure that if he could, he would take it back, and do things differently. But in the middle of a crisis like that, the mind does not think straight.

I know that he would want Mary, Josh and Mathew to know, that he loves them deeply and that love will never fade and that he is very proud of his boys.
He would tell his friends, Thanks for the support of him and his family. He would tell you that we will meet again. Till then he will be watching over us. 

Mo 

2 comments:

  1. He is missed, he is loved we will see him again when the time is right. Till then we should hold our heads up high and smile as he brightened the world with his smile. Without smiles our world will be lost to sadness

    ReplyDelete