Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Its Been A Long Day


 Its be one of them months, one of them year where nothing seems to go right. I haven't done a lot, in fact, nothing at all.  I have good times when art flows from my mind and times when I just wish it would. The stresses of life pull you in directions you may not wish to travel. While my spirit is strong my will is weak.

Tomorrow is a  new day, a new smile. For all of the downs of life its the small things that
make me smile. Tomorrow I will be stronger even if I am weak today. Tomorrow hold new
a new beginning in which to smile.

 

What Happens Happens

What Don't Don't

What Will Will

What Won't Won't

                                             Mo


I will wake up and smile I can only hope you do the same.

                                                                                                  Mo


Thank You for taking your time to look at my blog.
Comments are always welcome.
Love It Hate It Let Me Know
If you get a chance and like fiber arts please visit
the awesome and lovely AG Handmades

Like Me On Facebook

Or Friend Me On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment