Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Miscellaneous Art, Christmas 2014, December 10th


Thanks to the super awesome A G Handmades  for doing my last blog. It was a great post; I really liked it. While I was off making more art, she was kind enough to write a post on my blog.  I hope everyone got a chance to read it if not check it out here:
 http://badmoarts.blogspot.com/2014/12/playing-around-with-art.html

Well, I guess, on with this post. While she was busy writing the blog I was making a mess
and a bit of art. I made quite a bit of a mess and a lot of art so I will put it in three posts.

We shall start with the miscellaneous.
I hope you enjoy the mess I have made.
Let me know what you think.

We shall start with the trash art. Made from cleaning up.
Not sure what it is or what to call it but I like it.


This one looks like buildings to me but who knows
what does it look like to you?


Not sure why I saved this one but I did. It was made trying
too get the last bit of paint off the plate.
Its not very good; not sure if I like it.


This one I was using a texture to cover up
pieces that didn't come out. For some reason
I liked it. And it seems that at least one
other did too as it's already gone.


The below images are black and whites. I'm still having
bubble issues with the paint. Some are better then others
and probably not my best work. Sometimes you
get what you get.

Note: you may have to enlarge them so that you don't
see the pattern of the canvas





More black and whites below, however
they are photographs and not great ones.





I'm not the writer that AG Handmades is; I do my best
and hopefully she will take the time to spice up this post.

I will leave you with a images of some of my
pieces drying.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my art.
 
                                                                                   Mo

If you get a chance and like crochet please visit
the awesome and lovely AG Handmades

Like me on Facebook

Or Message me on Facebook

Comments Always Welcome






No comments:

Post a Comment