Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014 Prints 01 Dec 10th



I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

It's a busy, busy, busy time of the year. Rushing and dashing about.  Anyone want to wrap my presents?  Places to go, people to see, presents to make, presents to wrap. Later today I have to paint another set, make some shirts, a few posters and wrap presents as tomorrow, for me, Christmas begins. It seems my schedule is full, and as usual, I'm not ready!

This is the second post of three from the prints and painting of December 10th. I have no idea of the order in which they where pulled. They are all monotype/monoprints.

I make them by placing acrylic paint on a sheet of glass then printing off the glass.

As always I hope you enjoy them. Comments always welcome.

Below are on stretched canvas. You may need enlarge the image to get rid of texture banding.












Below is printed onto photo paper.




Below are printed to transparency film.





Thank you for taking the time to look at my art.
 
If you get a chance and like crochet please visit
the awesome and lovely AG Handmades

Like Me On Facebook
 
Or Friend Me On Facebook

Happy Holiday To Everyone

                                                                           Mo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment