Thursday, May 11, 2017

If you give a Man a Fish





 We have all heard if you give a man a fish he will eat for a day, if you teach him how to fish he can
    eat for life. Well I have heard it and if you are reading this then you have too.  Ok where am I going with this. Umm well?


 If you give a man a toy he can play with it till he's grows board. Buy a man a CNC and he can make all the toys he wants. Ok you guessed it. I bought a CNC kit today. Is if fancy, no. Does it come in 100 of pieces? yes. Does it have instruction's, maybe not. Did it cost a lot? not really. Can I assemble it and make it work? We shale see. Ok is small, like really small, Its chineseum. I hope all the parts are there and it works. Going to ask my 11 year old niece if she would like to help assemble it. I have no idea what I am going to make or even how to use it. O Ya I still have that cannon to make, projects keep piling up.


 I'm old and sometimes just to tired to build the things I want some days. Sometimes finishing a project can be tough. With the new 3d printer, and the CNC kit on its way. I can let them do the work. Robots got to love them. My goal is to learn to build a CNC from scratch, maybe a 3d printer too, a CNC lathe, a draw bot the possibilities are endless. So many of the things you touch rely on microcontrollers. So many things are automated. I have a good amount of knowledge when it comes to computers. However I know nothing about robotics, electronics, or programing.  These microcontrollers are taking over the world. Putting people out of work. They don't need to sleep. They don't take breaks. they are perfect for simply repetitive task.


I don't know about you but I want to learn all I can about them.


We all know what this is about, :p
 A massive robot army to take over the world :p
 Ok sorry Pinky and the Brain moment.


Knowledge is power. Don't stop learning, Don't stop teaching others what you know.


I will leave you with a bit of art, a bit of heart,  and hopefully a smile.
                                                                                                                  Mo





Thank You for taking your time to look at my blog.
Comments are always welcome.
 
Love It Hate It Let Me Know
 
If you get a chance and like fiber arts please visit
the awesome and lovely AG Handmades

Like Me On Facebook
 
Or Friend Me On Facebook

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH!!! Hooray Mo! Oh my gosh!!! Dude, I'm so freaking excited for you!! Oh. My. Heck. Like AGH, just AGH!! Congrats dude!! So so so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx I hope it all works ok. Bit scared, lol. I got yelled at for buying more toys. Seems Im way over budget on my projects. Still working on them pens. Garage is still a mess. I need workers. If I had 100 people working around the clock, 7 days a week, they may have 10 percent of the stuff I need done, in a few years.

      Delete